Salesforce is an American cloud computing company specializing in CRM. Its initial goal was to disrupt the delivery of business software applications via a completely new model known as Software-as-a-Service or SaaS. Though most of its revenue comes from CRM products, Salesforce also creates commercial applications for social networking.
- Native integration via Salesforce REST API
- Click-to-dial on any page
- Caller info screen pop
- Log inbound/outbound calls automatically
- Easy note taking on any page in your browser
- Relate to opportunities, cases & custom objects
How it Works
EOS Cloud Hosted PBX can seamlessly connect your Salesforce CRM and Service Cloud Solutions in a matter of minutes, allowing organizations to capture every customer and prospect interaction, increase productivity, reduce response time and build better relationships.
- Social Profile Integration
- Contact Photo
- Record Type
- Send Email or Invite to Video Conference
- Write Notes or CC Colleagues Using @mentions
- Automatically Create Follow Up Tasks
- Log Call Dispositions / Update Fields
- Log Calls Against Cases / Opportunities
- Review Call Activities
Data & Reporting
- Advanced analytics dashboard and reporting
- Company-wide, team-based and user analytics
- Real-time and historic data
- Total Calls/Talk-time
- Average talk time
- Connect rate by hour
- Lead response time
- Embeddable reporting inside Salesforce
Increase Productivity & Reduce Response Time
Using proven Tenfold Integration with EOS Cloud Hosted PBX enables click to dial on any phone number in Salesforce, eliminating time spent manually dialing numbers. Application automatically logs all your calls with accurate call data, letting reps immediately move on to the next call and ensuring data integrity.
Our seamless Integration with Salesforce CRM helps your team measure and reduce response time to inbound leads through its native connection to Salesforce helping improve conversion rates and capture more value on marketing spend.